Technical Support Engineer
- BE/Btech, BCA, B.sc graduates from 2019 batch with 65% throughout their academics.
- Advocate customer requests and offer innovative ideas to improve product quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Document solutions to known issues.
- Develop a working knowledge of applicable support debugging tools.
- Work will be on a rotational shift basis, mostly on US timezone.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer service skills
- Task prioritization and time management
- Advantage — Good Knowledge on Kubernetes, Cloud Technologies, Storage Concepts, Linux/UNIX administration, and troubleshooting
- Requires to work in Night Shift [or rotational]
- This is a technical support role only
Freelancer type required for this project
Project Completion deadline
April 15, 2021