BS degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across heterogeneous systems
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Highly proficient in one or more general purpose programming languages such as Java
- Understanding of Agile delivery principles
- Proven experience in development/support of REST API interfaces, streaming applications (Spark streaming and Kafka),SQL and No-SQL DBs (specifically with Cassandra or HBase),Spring Boot, distributed caching solutions such as Hazelcast and Gemfire. Experience implementing API gateway products like Apigee, CA-Layer 7, Mashery, evaluating open source and vendor products, Experience conducting hands on POCs to prove concepts/products, building distributed systems at Internet scale, migrating applications to internal and external clouds.
- Experience in engineering solutions for metrics gathering/publishing and event collection/correlation across distributed architectures, automation, monitoring, intelligent alerting, random fault injection (Chaos Engineering),and self-healing.
- Experience with tuning high volume applications
- Strong understanding of concurrency patterns, data structures and algorithms, and strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures.
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications, and building upon messaging and or event-driven architectures. Understanding of container platforms such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Core Java developer with high focus on negative scenario and design better to increase availability and reliability of the application in worse scenarios. ( self-healing, retry, storing forward concepts)
- Monitoring tools such as Splunk , Dynatrace, Graphana , Kafka
- Data analytic and in particular application logs and improvement of application logs.
- Ability to debug problems in production
- Experience in performance tuning in apache web and tomcat application
- Automation to react to common problems in production.
- Jmeter experience for testing
- Cloud experience will be pls.
Freelancer type required for this project
Project Completion deadline
April 15, 2021